Own your finances.
Your spreadsheet, your data. Cancel anytime, keep your data.
For personal and small business use.
$500,000 transactions per year
10 live bank connections**
Daily Sync Schedule
One Airtable base
*Annual billing only. **3 connections on the free trial.
For business accounts and multi-tenant setups.
$10 million transactions per year
50 live bank connections
On-Demand Sync Schedules
Sub Accounts for multiple Airtables / clients
Get full access to a private API, unlimited bank connections, realtime updates, custom integrations and dedicated support. Starting at $500 per month.
Frequently asked questions
Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Contact us by email.
- What does Fintable do?
- We provide an Airtable template, and then automatically push your bank account / credit card balances and transactions to your spreadsheet daily. What you do with your spreadsheet is up to you! Airtable supports workflows, historical analysis, receipt storage and more. You can add any other data you wish, or hide/delete the columns you don't need.
- Which banks connect with Fintable?
- We support most major banks in the US, Canada, and Europe. And we are constantly expanding coverage. To see if your bank is supported, please check our coverage page or click here to request a bank. However, the easiest way to make sure everything works as expected is to sign up for a free trial.
- Do I have to pay extra for Plaid/Nordigen or other bank data providers?
- No. We pay for that.
- Do I have to pay for Airtable?
- Not necessarily. Fintable can work with any Airtable base, even on the free plan.
- How do I connect my Airtable account?
- Log into Airtable, find your API key, and paste it on your Fintable dashboard. Starting in late 2022, we will be partnering with Airtable to offer one-click OAuth integrations (i.e. no key-sharing required).
- What kinds of data do you pull?
- We only sync balances and transactions, and in some cases, pending transactions, realtime available balances, and investment holdings. For certain banks, additional data may be available, such as running balances, payment due dates, or APR info. Please enquire.
- How does Fintable ensure the security and privacy of my financial information?
- Fintable, like most other fintech companies, partners with globally trusted data brokers, specifically Plaid, Finicity (owned by Mastercard), Tink (owned by Visa) and Nordigen. We do not, and cannot, view your bank credentials. Fintable's operational processes adhere to bank-grade security protocols: like strong encryption, Stripe-based PCI compliance, and is independently approved and audited by our data broker and payment processor (Plaid, Stripe and Finicity). Fintable, Inc. is registered in the State of Delaware and is founded by Isa Hasenko. We do not sell, view, or otherwise process your data, except to import it to your spreadsheet. See our terms of service and privacy and security policy.